- Foot Stabilization: The firmer arch support and heel cradle help to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Shock-Absorption: Foam cushioning reduces the impact of each step and decreases stress on feet and ankles.
- Long-Lasting Comfort: Dual layer cushioning with EVA foam base gives you a comfortable hike on the trail.
- Anti-Microbial Top Fabric: By reducing heat and friction, the top fabric of the Journey Hiker leaves feet more comfortable and protected.
- Moveable from Shoe to Shoe: Wear these insoles in a variety of hiking, ski or snow boots without needing to trim to fit.
mens boots inserts